Horton's Happenings

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Is New To Me!

Ok, so the blogging world is new to me!  I am going to give this thing a shot and see how it plays out.  My blog will, more than likely, look pretty pitiful until I can learn how to make it look cute.:)  I have some amazing friends that are wonderful at this, aka....Lora Farrell, that will help me along...hopefully.:)  So, please hang in there and please don't give up on me.  Soon, this baby is going to look awesome!  I will upload fun pictures, thoughts from the day (which you may or may not care about...LOL!), Scripture, devotionals that encourage and inspire me, and I am sure there will be a few post of me just ranting.  Well, here it goes....my attempt to Blog!!

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great here! You'll get the hang of it soon:) It just takes a little time to learn to navigate around. So happy that you're here:)

    ReplyDelete